LEGO Disney Frozen II 41166 Elsa's Wagon Adventure
Product code: 73231112
- This LEGO Disney Frozen II set contains over 100 pieces
- Fully assembled, this wagon adventure measures over 6cm high, 8cm long and 6cm wide
- Includes an Elsa Frozen mini-doll figure plus 2 reindeer figures: Sven and a baby reindeer, a Frozen picnic area and a Starter Brick base
- Features Elsa’s wagon for 2 mini-doll figures, harness to attach it to Sven, stable with water trough and campfire, and a hay feeder
- Use the LEGO Life app to access the intuitive building instructions with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode to visualize their creations
Let your child recreate magical moments from Disney’s Frozen II movie with LEGO Disney 41166 Elsa’s Wagon Adventure.
Specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters, with 2 Disney characters and a LEGO baby reindeer figure for role-play fun, vehicles and more, all on their own.
The included simple guide to build and play will also help your Disney Frozen fan understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in a familiar Disney setting.
Also included with this experience is compatibility with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use digital instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualise their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- H19 x W26 x D6cm
- Lego Type
- LEGO Disney
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Toy Character
- Toys Type
The company that was destined to become LEGO started life as being a small workshop that produced wooden toys, run by Ole Kirk Christiansen in 1932. The name ‘LEGO’ was adopted in 1934, coming from the Danish phrase ‘leg godt’, which means ‘play well’. It wasn’t until 1947 that they started producing plastic toys, with the first version of the now infamous interlocking bricks coming in 1949.
They weren’t quite the bricks that people are used to nowadays, being made from a different material and having a slightly different locking system. It was actually Christiansen’s son Godtfred Kirk that saw the potential for the bricks to become a tool for creative play and in 1958, the modern brick design was born. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set.
Since the 1960, thousands of sets have been released covering everything from Aliens to the Wild West. The only area that the company has never tackled directly is military-themed sets, because Ole Kirk set a policy that they must never make war seem like child’s play. The largest ever LEGO set to date is a scale-model of the Taj Mahal, which was made out of 5922 pieces.
The LEGO Group's motto is ‘det bedste er ikke for godt’, which roughly translates to "only the best is the best". Ole Kirk Christiansen came up with this phrase to encourage workers to always produce the highest quality toys possible.
Nowadays, LEGO makes a vast range of toys for all ages, as well as teaching materials for children, which are distributed in over 130 countries. The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.