Product code: 73231122
- Create new adventures with some of your favourite Frozen characters and have fun building this Ice Palace with special functions to add to the imagination and magic.
- This palace comes with sliding bridge and revolving staircase, translucent balcony, kitchen with table and chairs, and a music room with music stand and sheet music, plus an outdoor playground with snow fort and seesaw.
- Includes LEGO Disney Frozen Elsa and Anna mini-doll figures, plus Olaf, Marshmallow and 4 Snowgie minifigures.
- Accessory elements include a teapot, glasses, cake, carrot, chocolate, sheet music, a mirror and a rug.
Bundle up for an adventure in Anna’s sleigh to visit Elsa’s beautiful Ice Palace! Help Elsa use her powers to open the doors and reveal the sliding bridge, before making a grand entrance into the palace. Enjoy tea and crumb cake in the kitchen, then take the magical staircase upstairs to explore the translucent balcony. Finally, hop on the slide to go play in the snow fort and winter playground. Everyone is excited to join in the LEGO Disney Frozen fun!
- H38 x W35 x D7cm
- Lego Type
- LEGO Disney Princess
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 6 years
- Toy Character
- Disney Frozen
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
The company that was destined to become LEGO started life as being a small workshop that produced wooden toys, run by Ole Kirk Christiansen in 1932. The name ‘LEGO’ was adopted in 1934, coming from the Danish phrase ‘leg godt’, which means ‘play well’. It wasn’t until 1947 that they started producing plastic toys, with the first version of the now infamous interlocking bricks coming in 1949.
They weren’t quite the bricks that people are used to nowadays, being made from a different material and having a slightly different locking system. It was actually Christiansen’s son Godtfred Kirk that saw the potential for the bricks to become a tool for creative play and in 1958, the modern brick design was born. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set.
Since the 1960, thousands of sets have been released covering everything from Aliens to the Wild West. The only area that the company has never tackled directly is military-themed sets, because Ole Kirk set a policy that they must never make war seem like child’s play. The largest ever LEGO set to date is a scale-model of the Taj Mahal, which was made out of 5922 pieces.
The LEGO Group's motto is ‘det bedste er ikke for godt’, which roughly translates to "only the best is the best". Ole Kirk Christiansen came up with this phrase to encourage workers to always produce the highest quality toys possible.
Nowadays, LEGO makes a vast range of toys for all ages, as well as teaching materials for children, which are distributed in over 130 countries. The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.More from LEGO
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we'd expect this to mean that you've kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|