LEGO Icons 10275 Elf Club House
Product code: 73210106
- Ideal for LEGO lovers of Christmas time and anyone brave enough to take on the challenge!
- Fully assembled, the club house measures over 22cm high and 13cm deep
- Includes 1197 bricks and comes packed with seasonal details
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away
If you’re looking to recreate the cosy feeling of your favourite Christmas memories, we’ve got the perfect thing for you – the LEGO® Elf Club House. It’s the ideal way to enjoy quality time with a sugar-sweet DIY project. Build the intricately detailed Elf Club House then explore all its merry features.
A build packed with Christmas cheer
Ramp up the Christmas spirit as you enter the world of the elves. With waffles, presents and sleigh rides, this model is filled with your favourite Christmas traditions. There’s a Christmas tree decked with ornaments, a selection of gifts and a computer to track who’s naughty and who’s nice. A telescope lets the elves watch Santa’s sleigh as it takes off on Christmas Eve.
- Batteries Included
- H28 x W48 x D7cm
- Lego Type
- LEGO Icons
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 18 years
- Toys Type
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
The company that was destined to become LEGO started life as being a small workshop that produced wooden toys, run by Ole Kirk Christiansen in 1932. The name ‘LEGO’ was adopted in 1934, coming from the Danish phrase ‘leg godt’, which means ‘play well’. It wasn’t until 1947 that they started producing plastic toys, with the first version of the now infamous interlocking bricks coming in 1949.
They weren’t quite the bricks that people are used to nowadays, being made from a different material and having a slightly different locking system. It was actually Christiansen’s son Godtfred Kirk that saw the potential for the bricks to become a tool for creative play and in 1958, the modern brick design was born. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set.
Since the 1960, thousands of sets have been released covering everything from Aliens to the Wild West. The only area that the company has never tackled directly is military-themed sets, because Ole Kirk set a policy that they must never make war seem like child’s play. The largest ever LEGO set to date is a scale-model of the Taj Mahal, which was made out of 5922 pieces.
The LEGO Group's motto is ‘det bedste er ikke for godt’, which roughly translates to "only the best is the best". Ole Kirk Christiansen came up with this phrase to encourage workers to always produce the highest quality toys possible.
Nowadays, LEGO makes a vast range of toys for all ages, as well as teaching materials for children, which are distributed in over 130 countries. The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.