Lenovo A7-50 Tablet, Quad-core Processor, Android, 7", Wi-Fi, 16GB, Midnight Blue
Designed for browsing, reading and viewing, the Lenovo A7-50 Android tablet is an affordable way to enjoy video, music, games and your favourite apps. Packing a wideview display, quad-core processor and slim design, this is a compact tablet you can take anywhere.
The A7-50 is powered by a MediaTek quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor and 1GB of RAM, delivering the performance you need to run the latest Android apps and games, while providing a smooth experience when navigating your tablet and widgets.
The A7-50 features a battery life of up to 9 hours, so you can use it on the go without fear of the battery running out. It weighs only 320g, making it a practical device to take on your travels, so you can enjoy movies, web browsing, reading and more without feeling weighed down. It's also less than 10mm thin, so slipping it into a bag or case won't be a problem.
Built-in dual cameras cater for all of your imaging needs. The front-facing 2 megapixel webcam is ideal for taking selfies and video chatting, while the rear 5 megapixel will take a high quality photo with auto-focus ensuring your subject is sharp.
A bright and colourful multitouch display gives you full control over your tablet and makes browsing the internet and reading emails easy. IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology helps to deliver a wide viewing angle, so you can share on-screen content with the people around you.
The A7-50 comes with 16GB of storage built in. But if that’s not enough, it also features a microSD card slot, so you can treble your storage space with cards of up to 32GB.
Route 66 Navi + Maps
Norton Mobile Security
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new tablet with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 8 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 2 megapixels
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H194 x W121.2 x D9.9 mm
- Midnight Blue
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- PowerVR SGX544
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 16GB eMMC Flash Storage
- Internal Storage
- Location Services
- GPS, A-GPS
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 32GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Operating System Filter
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core MediaTek MTK 8121
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Size
- Up to 7"
- Screen Type
- IPS display with capacitive multitouch
- G-Sensor (accelerometer), vibration
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- YES- Google Now
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy