Lenovo Ideapad 100s Laptop, Intel Atom, 2GB RAM, 32GB, 11"
Ultra thin and extremely light, the Lenovo Ideapad 100s laptop is so exceptionally portable that you can carry it around in your handbag or backpack without feeling like you're a heavy load. Powered by Intel® Atom Z3735F processor, the ideapad 100s delivers the reliable performance you need, when you need it.
Ideapad 100s is constructed with quad-core Intel® Atom™ processor to provide a quick start, so you can instantly get to work when you only have a small window of time - perfect for busy commutes and lunch breaks in jam-packed canteens. Featuring Windows 10 Home with InstantGo technology, which is designed to speed up boot and resume processes to cut your waiting time.
A really compact, lightweight design, the Ideapad 100s is only 0.7 inches thick and weighs 1kg making it the ideal travelling companion. Its small size doesn't mean you can't enjoy watching a movie or two when you're on the go as Ideapad 100s is packed with 1366x768 HD display and Dolby® Advanced Audio™ sound system.
With two USB 2.0 and HDMI ports to give you the option to add external peripherals such as a mouse, printer or digital TV, while the microSD card slot allows you to expand your storage capacity.
- Lenovo™ OneKey Recovery
- Lenovo™ Companion 3.0
- Lenovo™ Photo Master
- Lenovo™ SHAREit
- Lenovo™ REACHit
- McAfee® LiveSafe™
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new laptop with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- AC Adaptor, user guide
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 8 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 0.3MP with Dual Microphone
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H17.5 x W292 x D202mm
- HD LED Glossy (1366x768)
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD
- Graphics Card Series
- Intel HD
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory (RAM) Information Random Access Memory (RAM) allows your computer to multitask.
- 2GB RAM
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD card slot
- Model name / number
- IdeaPad 100s
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 10 (32 bit)
- Operating System Filter
- Windows 10
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x USB 2.0, HDMI-out, microSD card slot, audio combo jack
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-Core Intel Atom Z3735F
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Intel Atom
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 10.1" to 12"
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy