Lenovo IdeaPad 110 Laptop, Intel Pentium, 4GB RAM, 1TB, 15.6", Black
A wise investment that won't break the bank, the Lenovo Ideapad 110 laptop has a hardened steel shell to withstand frequent travel and a slot to fit a Kensington cable lock to keep it securely fastened to your desk when working in a busy office.
Powered by an Intel Pentium processor, Lenovo Ideapad 110 will perform reliably for your everyday tasks, whether you're making video calls using the built-in webcam, watching videos or creating documents.
With one USB 2.0, one super-fast USB 3.0 and HDMI ports to give you the option to add external peripherals such as a mouse, printer and digital TV. The 4-in-1 card reader allows you to easily transfer data onto your machine, so you can quickly upload your photos onto social media sites.
An expert at delivering the everyday with an individual touch - Windows 10 provides an instant start up, quick movement between applications, prompts for available updates and personalised experience. It's fitted with the Cortana, which learns what's important to you and retrieves relevant updates when needed. Windows 10 also comes with 5GB of free OneDrive storage, Continuum 3 to adjust your apps and content, and Xbox app to easily connect with your gaming community.
- Microsoft Office 2016 (trial)
- Lenovo™ Solution Center
- Lenovo™ SHAREit
- Lenovo™ REACHit
- Power2Go DVD
- PowerDVD 10 DVD
- Lenovo™ Photo Master 2.0
- McAfee® LiveSafe™
- Lenovo™ OneKey Recovery
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new laptop with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- 1x JBL Stereo Speaker with Dolby Audio
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 4 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- DVD Recordable
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H26.5 x W37.8 x D2.29cm
- HD TN GL(SLIM)
- 6th Generation
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 405
- Graphics Card Series
- Intel HD
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Hard Drive Model
- Accutype Keyboard with Numpad
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Operating System Filter
- Windows 10
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x RJ45, 1x Combo of 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Intel Pentium N3710
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- 1.6GHz to 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Intel Pentium
- IdeaPad 110
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 14.1" to 16"
- Touch Screen
- Multitouch trackpad
- TV tuner card Information Device that receives digital free-to-air terrestrial and/or analogue television services
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/c
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy