Lenovo IdeaPad S210 Laptop, Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM, 500GB+8GB SSHD, 11.6" Touch Screen, White
Combining the performance of a laptop with the convenience of a tablet, the Lenovo IdeaPad S210 is a great companion for mobile computing. Stay in touch with an array of connectivity options and push this notebook to do more thanks to 4GB RAM and a 500GB hard drive.
Powered by an Intel Celeron processorand boasting 4GB RAM, you can multi-task with ease and maximise your productivity whilst on the move.
The 500GB+8GB solid state hybrid drive means you can store a wealth of data wherever you go. Have your photos, videos, music and more all in one place. This SSHD features 8GB of flash storage which is used to ensure fast access to your most often accessed data, which helps speed up loading times when turning on the computer or opening regularly accessed files.
The 10-point multitouch display is optimises for Windows 8, so you can use simple and intuitive gestures to find your way around.
The IdeaPad S210 utilises Lenovo's award winning AccuType keyboard, to provide a comfortable typing experience. It features finger-friendly curved island-style keys and ergonomic spacing to ensure accuracy and is spill-resistant.
Never loose touch thanks to the built in Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. Connect to a WiFi hotspot when you’re on the go to read emails, surf the web and catch up with the latest news.
With up to 6 hours battery life, you’ll have plenty of time to chat to friends online using the integrated webcam or finish a presentation on the way into work.
- Don’t be weighed down with another bag. The S210 is less than 1-inch thin and weighs only 1.4kg, perfect for travelling around.
Lenovo Energy Management is designed to help protect the long-term durability of your battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase battery life.
The S210 comes equipped with all the connections you need for mobile computing. USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, a HDMI port and stereo speakers complete a fully functional notebook that is practical and portable.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 6 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 720p HD webcam
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H22.3 x W299 x D207mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 500GB + 8GB SSHD
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- S210 59383979
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Operating System Filter
- Windows 8
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Celeron-1017U
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Intel Celeron
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 10.1" to 12"
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy