Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 Tablet, Quad-core Processor, Android, 10.1", Wi-Fi, 16GB, Black
Slim, light and powerful, the Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 is a great companion for computing on the go. This 10.1-inch tablet features a quad-core processor and is running Google’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system for a smooth, touch screen experience.
The IdeaTab S6000 is just 8.6mm thin and weighs only 560g, making it a practical device to take on your travels, so you can enjoy movies, web browsing, reading and more without feeling weighed down.
Powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor and 1GB of RAM, the S6000 is adept at running all of the latest Android games and apps that are available to download, direct from the Google Play store.
The S6000 comes with 16GB of storage built in. But if that’s not enough, it also features a microSD card slot, so you can treble your storage space with cards of up to 32GB.
A stunningly vibrant 10-point multitouch HD display gives you full control over your tablet and makes watching movies and viewing photos a pleasure.
Built-in dual cameras cater for all of your imaging needs. The front-facing webcam is ideal for video chatting, while the rear 5 megapixel camera is great for snapping important and moments and can record video at 30 frames per second.
You can keep going for longer without charging the S6000, thanks to its long 9 hours of battery life when browsing on Wi-Fi.
Enhanced audio quality from the dual speakers ensure you’ll enjoy richer, more immersive sound from videos, games or music.
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new tablet with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 0.3 megapixels
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H180 x W260 x D8.6 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- PowerVR SGX544MP2
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internal Storage
- Location Services
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Operating System Filter
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB, Micro HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- MediaTek MTK 8125
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Size
- 9.1" to 11"
- Screen Type
- 350-nit IPS display with 10-point multitouch
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- YES- Google Now
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy