Lenovo Yoga Convertible Laptop, 64GB, Wi-Fi, Quad-Core Tegra 3, 1.3GHz, 11.6" Touch Screen, Orange
The Yoga from Lenovo is the world’s first multimode laptop with 360° flip design. This clever laptop can fold into a tablet and back again to suit your computing needs. Optimised for Windows RT, you can take full advantage of all the useful touch access options within the operating system and then switch back to a laptop to type longer documents on the full sized keyboard.
With the Quad-core Tegra 3 processor, Nvidia graphics chip and Windows RT, this tablet come laptop is perfectly optimised for touch screen, mobile use. 2GB RAM helps everything run smoothly, helping you with your productivity.
The Yoga is your ideal travel companion at only 15.6mm thick and weighing just 1.25kg, it is perfect to pop into your bag.
Windows RT Comes with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 RT Edition already installed, which includes versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote optimised for Windows RT machines.
The leather-touch palm rest adds extra comfort whilst the AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys provides accurate typing.
Swipe, tap and touch your way around your desktop thanks to the 5-point multi-touch screen that folds back 360 degrees.
With up to 13 hours battery life, you can do more on the move with out the need to stop and charge so regularly.
Lenovo Energy Management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges.
Rediscover your computer with access to a world of entertaining and useful apps.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 13 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1 megapixel webcam
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H15.6 x W298 x D204mm
- Ethernet Port
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- NVIDIA ULP GeForce, 2GB
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 64GB SSD
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 2-in-1 card reader
- Model name / number
- Lenovo Yoga
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows RT
- Operating System Filter
- Windows RT
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- NVIDIA Quad-core Tegra 3
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- NVIDIA Tegra
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 10.1" to 12"
- Touch Screen
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy