Product code: 77171248
A gorgeous wooden storage crate for your wedding - perfect for displaying favours, flowers or gifts from your guests. Printed with the names of the couple, the venue of their wedding, and the wedding date. This rustic, personalised apple crate with a lid is stained white with stapled corners and makes a truly memorable gift that you can treasure forever.
Letterfest was created 9 years ago by designer Wendy Harrison, with a passion for creating exclusively personalised gifts. Working with craftsmen in North Devon, they use traditional techniques such as stone engraving, illustration and letterpress style typography to produce a range of contemporary products. Working to each customer's unique requirements, each item is created to order from their studio by the sea. The range includes typographic art, engraved memory pebbles and terracotta, keepsake boxes and bespoke stationery. Perfect gifts to celebrate all occasions from new baby, anniversaries, weddings and family celebrations.
How do I personalise my product?
1. Place your order
2. Consider your personalised message.
3. Email your personalisation details directly to email@example.com within 3 days of ordering*, including your name and order number. If you are purchasing this as a gift and do not wish the recipient to be contacted, please ensure that you put your own contact details for this order.
Refund policy: This item is made to your specification and so is excluded from our usual returns policy.
You may be contacted by the supplier about your order.
- Can be personalised?
- H27 x W36 x D36cm
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns