Levi's 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans, Black Sheep
These 721 skinny jeans from Levi's will instantly become a wardrobe staple for any style conscious woman.
Crafted from a durable cotton stretch-finish fabric, these classic design jeans are cut to a high waist and feature 5 pocket styling, intricate stitch detailing and a branded logo tab on the reverse.
Leg opening: 10.5"
- Denim Wash
- Finish Information Ripped - tears and/or heavy wear that has created holes in the denim Distressed - creates a "worn-in" look using various techniques. Results in colour fading in places but fabric remains intact
- 67% Cotton, 25% Viscose, 7% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Established in 1853 in the United States by enterprising Bavarian immigrant Levi Strauss, Levi’s is the original jeans brand, pioneering the use of rivets in trousers to create the world’s first jeans.
With a rich heritage and an association with the rugged character of the American mid-west, Levi’s continues to produce iconic and classic jeans that are both timeless and effortlessly cool.
|Size||UK Size||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)|
Women's tops & jackets
|Size||Neck (inches)||Chest (inches)||Waist (inches)||Seat (inches)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy