LG F1495KDS TrueSteam™ Freestanding Washing Machine, 11kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Large capacity and maximum efficiency are combined in the LG F1495KDS washing machine, to make your laundry experience truly effortless.
This admirable machine hosts TrueSteam™ technology: this uses steam power to give you superior cleaning. Once worn items can be refreshed in just 20 minutes and creases can be made to disappear without ironing – and all without adding to your carbon footprint! So you can finally spend less time doing the laundry, and more time having fun.
The 6 motion technology provides perfect results every time: the drum performs a combination of motions depending on the wash programme selected, providing excellent wash performance. Motions include:
- Tumble: conventional wash motion moves clothes from the bottom of the drum to the top in a large circular motion
- Filtration: ensures fabrics are thoroughly soaked
- Scrub: the scrubbing motion dissolves detergent quickly for improved wash performance
- Swing: clothes are gently moved from side-to-side for a delicate handwash effect
- Rolling: constantly submerged in water, the laundry is gently washed with a rolling motion, ensuring a kind yet effective wash. And as this motion is very quiet, it is used in the Silent Wash programme
- Stepping: garments are lifted to the top of the drum and then dropped to the bottom, helping to reduce creases
With a generous 11kg capacity, this machine can easily accommodate larger items such as curtains or duvets, although it cleverly adjusts the amount of water used automatically should you decide to wash less. And thanks to the extra-wide 35cm porthole, loading and unloading those bigger washes is a lot simpler and quicker.
The innovative Direct Drive system in the F1495KDS ensures all the parts in the motor are integrated with the drum; this reduces the need for belt replacement and provides quiet and efficient results with less vibration.
For added convenience, a timer delay allows you to suspend the wash start time, so your laundry fits into your lifestyle seamlessly, instead of you working around your laundry.
- TrueSteam™ technology uses steam power for superior cleaning
- Direct Drive motor with 10 year warranty for peace of mind
- Versatile programmes to suit any wash load
- Timer delay for your convenience
- LCD display makes setting washes clear and simple
- 6 Motion Technology for smarter washing
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H85 x W60 x D64cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine