LG F14A8YD6 Washer Dryer, 8kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, Black
The LG F14A8YD 6 Motion Direct Drive Washer Dryer has a generous 8kg wash capacity and 6kg dry capacity with a host of innovative features to make your laundry experience truly effortless.
This washer dryer uses LG’s 6 Motion technology for perfect results every time. The drum performs a combination of washing motions depending on the programme selected, providing excellent wash performance. Motions include:
- Tumble: conventional wash motion moves clothes from the bottom of the drum to the top in a large circular motion.
- Filtration: ensures fabrics are thoroughly soaked - used in the Duvet setting.
- Scrub: the scrubbing motion dissolves detergent quickly for improved wash performance.
- Swing: clothes are gently moved from side-to-side for a delicate hand wash effect.
- Rolling: constantly submerged in water, the laundry is gently washed with a rolling motion, ensuring a kind yet effective wash. And as this motion is very quiet, it is used in the Silent Wash programme.
- Stepping: garments are lifted to the top of the drum and then dropped to the bottom, helping to reduce creases.
The innovative Direct Drive system in the F14A8YD ensures all the parts in the motor are integrated with the drum; this eliminates the need for belt replacement and provides quiet and efficient results with less vibration.
The LG F14A8YD has 14 different wash programmes and 5 drying options to suit your needs, the handy Wash & Dry programme allows you wash and dry a 6kg load of laundry all within a single setting.
Thanks to the 35cm porthole loading and unloading large wash loads is a lot simpler and quicker. For added convenience, a timer delay allows you to suspend the wash start time by up to 19 hours, so your laundry fits into your lifestyle seamlessly, instead of you working around your laundry.
- Direct Drive motor with 10 year warranty for peace of mind
- Smart Diagnosis frees you from having to wait around if your machine should stop working
- Versatile wash and dry programmes to suit any wash load
- Timer delay up to 19 hours for your convenience
- LED display makes setting washes clear and simple
- 6 Motion Technology for smarter washing
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D64cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- 1.29 kWh
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- 1346 kWh
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- 257 kWh
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Dry Cycle
- 64 dB
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- 69 dB
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- 54 dB
- Number of Programs/Settings
- 14 programmes, 3 heat settings
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine