LG RC8015A Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
Product informationLarge households will appreciate the 8kg drying capacity of the LG RC8015A. This white condenser model doesn’t need venting so can be placed almost anywhere. The LED display - with time remaining and status indicator - and central programmer dial make operation simple, while 9 sensor programmes give you flexible drying options:
- Sensor dry
- Quick dry
- Special fabrics
- Sports wear
- Bulky item
- Cool air
Other features include a child lock, interior drum light, timer delay and an indicator light that lets you know when you need to empty the 5L water tank.
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D63cm
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Venting Position Information Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household