Lido Pearls Cubic Zirconia Fresh Water Pearl Earrings
Classic pearl earrings from Lido Pearls. The silver hook is encrusted with sparkly cubic zirconias to give it a little extra glamour.
Made from natural fresh water pearls, that have a irridescent sheen.
This item comes packaged in a pretty organza gift bag.
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
It was never planned but was always a little spark in the back of my mind that one day I would love to have what many women want
“ A little shop selling beautiful jewellery & accessories”
Over 30 years ago that little spark became a reality & I secured a small retail premises.
I soon discovered that my strength & passion lay in the sourcing of beautiful, timeless jewellery that could be worn & admired for many years
I started to notice an increased awareness & demand for pearls 16 years ago & I decided to create my own collection.
I sourced both freshwater & glass pearls from Europe & the Far East but soon felt that “real” pearls were more interesting & offered so many more options.
Today Lido Pearls is still a predominantly freshwater pearl collection
but Gemstones & Cubic Zirconias are also included in our designs.
It is the quality of the pearl that is vital in our collection,
we are not driven by price & will not compromise on quality.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday