Life Fitness F1 Smart Folding Treadmill
Packed with innovative features, the Life Fitness F1 Smart folding treadmill ensures you'll have a fun and thorough workout at home. It's built with FlexDeck® shock-absorption system, which reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills, an efficient Energy Saver button that lowers energy by 90%, and the F1 Smart console with 7 pre-programmed workouts and unlimited workouts through Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website and USB port.
The F1 Smart treadmill features wireless heart-rate chest strap and contact heart rate on the ergobar, as well as HeartSync™ heart-rate-controlled programs. Another great feature of this treadmill is that it has an iPod dock for you to listen and charge your iPod at the same time, and a reading rack.
The console is compatible with all iPhone models via the official Apple adaptor (sold separately).
See workout feedback:
- Heart rate
- Target heart rate
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Belt Type
- 1" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Cushioning Method
- FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System
- L196 x W86 x H150cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- L89 x W86 x H190.5cm
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years guarantee (parts and labour)
- Maximum User Weight
- 135kg (21stone)
- Model name / number
- F1 SMART
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Mains electricity
- Running surface
- 51 x 140cm
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 117kg (18 stone 5.9 lbs)
- Workout Fan
THE LIFE FITNESS STORY
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating fitness solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. Their mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry.
THROUGH THE DECADES
Fitness has changed drastically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives.
A CULTURE OF MOVEMENT
Their mission at Life Fitness is to develop the fitness solutions that get the world moving. And they feel that it’s extremely important to practice what they preach. The culture at Life Fitness revolves around what their products stand for—active and healthy living. Gym bags are as common as coffee mugs at their global headquarters outside of Chicago and at their nine other offices worldwide.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the equipment that's best for your needs and the space you have available in your home