Life Fitness T5 Treadmill, Track Connect Console, Silver
Enjoy all the benefits of having a Life Fitness T5 Treadmill in your own home, saving valuable time and money going to a gym.
Life Fitness offer a wide range of solutions and the T5 treadmill is packed full of features to make training more worthwhile and enjoyable.
With an impressive amount of customisation available, you'll be able to tailor your workout to your specific needs. The T5 is remarkably quiet and very simple to operate with the option to recall preferred walk, jog or run speeds, as well as pre-programmed or customised workouts, all at a push of a button.
Track Connect Console
Fitted with the brand's touch screen Track Connect console, featuring a 7” (18cm) LCD screen with dual zone design keeping entertainment and workout options separate to make access easier. Keep information on up to 4 user profiles and check information such as your speed, incline, distance, pulse and calories burned.
Use the iPad/iPhone holder and Bluetooth compatibility to plug in and listen to your favourite tunes as you work out. Plus, with this design get all the benefits of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts. (iPad/iPhone sold separately).
14 workout programmes
Challenge yourself across 14 different workout programmes and use the warm up and cool down modes for healthier fitness training.
FlexDeck adjustable cushioning
Adjust the firmness of the spacious deck (152 x 56 cm) to try different terrains and feel like you’re running on the road or pavement, on grass or an athletic track.
Hit the green button to benefit from Efficient Energy Saver technology. This button makes sure your treadmill only runs when you run to reduce energy use up to 90%.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Cushioning Method
- FlexDeck® Select adjustable shock absorption system with 3 firmness settings
- 203 x 81 x 152cm
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years guarantee (parts and labour), Lifetime frame & shock absorption system, 10 years motor
- Maximum User Weight
- 3.0HP Magna Drive Continuous HP
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Running surface
- L152 x W56cm
- Blue with white text
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Workout Fan
- Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the equipment that's best for your needs and the space you have available in your home