Product code: 78765091
- Made in the UK
- Invisible & True: a powdery, warm, sparkly and magical scent that's best described as fairy dust.
- Blush: a sultry, heady fragrance that's creates a beautiful and intimate environment.
- Lavender & Lime: a classic, heavy scent of lavender blended with a contemporary citrus edge.
- Burn Time
- 20 hours
- Country of Origin
- H5 x Dia.6.5cm each
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Wax Composition
- Paraffin wax and vegetable triglycerides
Lily-Flame started life with the help of a loan from the Prince's Trust. The company quickly outgrew its industrial unit in North London and is now based in a more idyllic location - a converted cowshed in Glastonbury, Somerset.
The home made range of candles in tins, jars and diffusers continues to grow. Many days go into selecting the best possible fragrance for each one. Lily-Flame combine yummy scents, bold designs and smile-inducing names. Expert 'noses' carry out blind tests for authenticity and 'throw', the ability of the candle to fill a room with scent.More from Lily-Flame
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy