Links of London 20/20 Sterling Silver Mini Bracelet, Silver
A key style in the 20/20 collection, this Links of London bracelet combines timelessness and modernity.
Crafted from premium sterling silver, the design boasts a subtle link chain set with two intertwined ring charms. The bracelet fastens with a classic spring ring clasp.
Pair with the coordinating necklace for a complete look.
- Bracelet Type
Links of London
- Length: 19cm
- Jewellery Type
- Sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
Our story started over 25 years ago with a request to create bespoke salmon-shaped cufflinks to be used as corporate gifts. As a result, Links of London was founded on the principles of high quality design, materials and craftsmanship. Also core to Links of London has been our timeless yet innovative design, incorporating an essential Britishness, setting the brand apart. We remain true to our origins today across our expanded offering that now includes men’s and women’s jewellery, watches, gifts and accessories.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy