Links of London Sterling Silver Lucky Catch Shell Charm, Silver
An attractive sterling silver open clam shell to reveal a nestled pearl, certainly a lucky catch for someone.
Links of London
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Precious Stone Carat
- 0.25ct - 0.499ct
Our story started over 25 years ago with a request to create bespoke salmon-shaped cufflinks to be used as corporate gifts. As a result, Links of London was founded on the principles of high quality design, materials and craftsmanship. Also core to Links of London has been our timeless yet innovative design, incorporating an essential Britishness, setting the brand apart. We remain true to our origins today across our expanded offering that now includes men’s and women’s jewellery, watches, gifts and accessories.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday