Links of London Sterling Silver Thames Stud Earrings, Rose Gold
Reinvent the London look with these Thames stud earrings from Links of London.
Inspired by the river Thames, the design comes with a sleek and directional cut-out detailing. The earrings are made from solid sterling silver, the brand's signature material, and feature an optional 18 carat gold plating. The fasten with classic fittings that are for pierced ears only.
Complete the look wit the coordinating Thames necklace and bracelet.
Links of London
- Diameter: 1cm
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Gold Carat
- 18 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Rose gold plated sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Rose Gold Plated Vermeil
Our story started over 25 years ago with a request to create bespoke salmon-shaped cufflinks to be used as corporate gifts. As a result, Links of London was founded on the principles of high quality design, materials and craftsmanship. Also core to Links of London has been our timeless yet innovative design, incorporating an essential Britishness, setting the brand apart. We remain true to our origins today across our expanded offering that now includes men’s and women’s jewellery, watches, gifts and accessories.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday