Linsar 24LED1700 LED HD Ready 720p Smart TV, 24" with Built-In Wi-Fi, Freeview HD & Freeview Play
The Linsar 24LED1700 is a feature-packed TV boasting a vibrant HD picture. With built-in Wi-Fi, you can access a wealth of great content such as Freeview Play, BBC iPlayer and Netflix. Simple to set up, with multiple ports for easy connection, and all in a slim and stylish design, this is a complete media centre for all your family entertainment.
Freeview HD & Freeview Play Enjoy better picture quality when watching live TV thanks to integrated Freeview HD, all without a subscription. Image quality is sharp and clear thanks to the TV’s 720p HD Ready resolution. Freeview Play adds connected services to the Freeview offering. You’ll be able to scroll backwards through the last seven days of programming and select shows to stream over the internet that you might have missed.
Smart Watching With built in Wi-Fi and web browser, this TV has everything you need to start enjoying catch up television with BBC iPlayer, or watch the latest films via Netflix. The downloadable Linsar App adds an extra dimension to your viewing by turning your smart phone or tablet into a comprehensive remote, with intuitive controls and full of extra features. And with a stylish and easy-to-use remote control included as well, everything’s covered.
Well Connected With 2 HDMI slots, 2 USB ports and one SCART socket, this Linsar TV offers you a complete media centre. This means that you can spend less time changing cables and more time enjoying anything you connect. And with slim and sleek design, it fits handsomely into any home, wherever you choose to site it.
Perfect partners With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller, choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Soundbars enhance your TVs sound quality and add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either. Take a look at our full range of soundbars.
Don't forget... If you want to connect your television to a Blu-ray player, games console, soundbar or soundbase then you'll need a HDMI cable. View our collection of cables & connections
Please note: A Smart TV is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps. 3rd party content providers may remove Apps from the Smart TV platform or stop supporting them at any time, and we cannot guarantee an App’s availability. When new Smart TV products are launched, there may also be a delay before certain Apps become available. Availability of Apps is not included within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, or the John Lewis 2-year Guarantee for audio visual products, or the 5-year Guarantee for TVs.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital +
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD and Freeview Play
- H34.5 x W56.3 x D3.5cm
- Dimensions With Stand
- H38 x W56 x D13.5cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freesat built in
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Built-in Wi-Fi
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Packaged Dimensions
- H41.8 x W67.7 x D11cm.
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- HD Ready
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2 x HDMI, 2 x USB, 1 x SCART
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 36 kWh
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Programmable Timer
- Recording Capacity (hours)
- Refresh Rate Information The speed at which the screen is refreshed. Please note, manufacturers tend to use their own measurements for refresh rate, so these may not always be comparable.
- 50 Hz
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- 178 degrees
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Packaged: 6kg. Unpackaged: 5.6kg
TV Tech Explained
HD Ready |offers 720 lines of vertical resolution and is ready to receive High Definition signals
LED | LED-backlit TVs feature hundreds of small LEDs (light emitting diodes) to create a thin, light weight and energy efficient TV. This is perhaps the most common screen type on the market
Freeview HD | 70 digital television channels , 25 radio stations plus 15 HD channels all for free
Freeview Play | Brings live, catch up and on demand TV together in one place. Find programmes from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play alongside 70 digital channels and 15 HD channels. All for free.
Smart TV | streams online content through your home network to bring you access to digital content such as On Demand, and streaming services from the internet such as apps
Refresh rate | the higher the rate, the smoother the picture. A quick response time is also required to justify this feature.
Wi-Fi | allows TVs, smartphones, computers and other devices to connect to the internet and communicate wirelessly
Wireless connection | established via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC or DLNA
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy