Liz Earle Botanical Essence™ No.15, 50ml
New Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.15 has been handcrafted using 15 of the world’s most precious botanicals.
Fresh spicy oriental notes of pink pepper, cinnamon and bergamot create a spiciness that is beautifully seductive and skin-like. A hint of captivating Damask rose and sandalwood envelop you in a rich, feminine sensuality while the almond and caramel-like qualities of tonka bean and Bourbon vanilla cocoon you in softness and warmth like cashmere on the skin. Beautiful amber combined with cedarwood creates a clean, fresh undertone.
Originally released in 2012.
- Top notes: Clove, bergamot, cinnamon, elemi, pink pepper
- Heart notes: Cedar, damask rose, patchouli, cypriol, vetiver, sandalwood
- Base notes: Tonka bean, bourbon vanilla, guaiac wood, benzoin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Botanical Essence™
- Fragrance Type
- Pure Perfume
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Founded in 1995, Liz Earle is a British beauty brand with years of botanical expertise. Harnessing the potent power of the finest quality naturally active ingredients, they’ve developed a high performance range of skincare, haircare, bodycare and make up that really works, whatever your age, stage in life or skin type.
Passionate about all they do, they like to keep things simple. Their products offer a fuss-free, dependable routine which is also a pampering treat for everyone – their customers are at the heart of the brand. Since day one, when close friends Liz and Kim founded the company on the Isle of Wight, exceptional service and honest, expert advice have been at the heart of everything they do.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy