Lomography Belair X 6-12 Jetsetter Medium Format Analogue Camera with 90mm & 58mm Lenses
Bringing the grand tradition of 120 film shooting right up to date, the Lomography Belair X 6-12 Jetsetter boasts an automatic shutter system that makes shooting perfectly-exposed photos as easy as clicking the shutter. The expansive 6x12 format allows you to capture a vast space that makes for jaw-dropping photos; whether landscape, portrait or anything else you feel like shooting. It can also shoot in both square 6x6 and regular 6x9 formats.
- Built with a reliable fold-out bellows system - the Belair X 6-12 is collapsible to a convenient and portable size - meaning you can take the camera (and stunning medium-format photos) wherever you go.
- The Belair comes with both a 90mm lens and a 58mm wide-angle lens; each lens offers high quality photos while still blending seamlessly with the Lomography aesthetic. The Belair X 6-12 also features an exchangeable lens system for ultimate flexibility, with many more lenses on the way.
- The minimum recommended conditions when shooting in dim light with the Belair X 6-12 are ISO/ASA dial set to 100 with 100 ISO film. For brighter results in a dark setting, a high ISO film or switching to B (Bulb) Mode is recommended. B Mode will expose your shot for as long as you keep the shutter pressed.
- A standard hot-shoe makes fitting a flash attachment quick and simple.
- An ISO range of 50-1600 gives you the ability to shoot with confidence in just about any lighting.
This is an analogue camera, so it’s going to need plenty of film. Take a look at our selection here
Please make sure you choose the right type for your camera.
- Camera Type
- H84 x W179 x D48mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- 90mm & 58mm Lenses
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card (included)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.