London Road Meridian Diamond Circle 9ct Gold Bracelet, Rose Gold
A sparkling circle of 14 diamonds forms the centerpiece of this Meridian bracelet from London Road. Set on a 9ct gold chain, the 0.7cm diamond set circle is suspended between two bales, allowing it to spin freely for a lively sense of movement.
- Total diamond weight 0.08ct
- Diamond colour H
- Diamond clarity PK
- Bracelt is 16cm long, adjustable to 18cm maximum length.
- Bracelet Type
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gold Carat
- 9 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Rose gold
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Rose Gold
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Rose Gold
- Precious Stone Carat
- up to 0.1ct
A striking brightly coloured cabouchon cut multi gemstone pendant in a rose gold setting with a double strand rose gold chain.
This innovative pendant is the signature piece of the new London Road jewellery brand.
London Road Jewellery is an exciting new brand of fine jewellery with a contemporary edge. Using gold, diamonds and vibrant gems, and combining traditional techniques with contemporary designs, London Road have produced fresh new looks to be treasured. Manufactured in London by a three-generation old family business, London Road offers quality designs which are unashamedly British.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy