Product code: 64678511
Add some traditional flair to your floor with this intricately-patterned rug, woven in Belgium on a high-density loom to ensure top quality. Made from a cotton blend for a soft feel underfoot.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Contains latex therefore not suitable for underfloor heating. Specialist cleaning recommended.
- Louis De Poortere
- Care instructions
- Specialist dry cleaning recommended
- L180 x W120cm
- 100% Cotton
- Rug Construction
- Machine woven
The Louis De Poortere philosophy is based on a simple concept - aiming to be more than just a manufacturer of rugs.
Updating their creativity as tastes change, their designers and technicians have created entire collections that are modern and accessible as well as developing bold concepts which are simple and attractive.More from Louis De Poortere
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.