Product code: 64677012
This gorgeous ‘vintage aesthetic’ flat-weave rug takes the timeless appeal of oriental carpeting and gives it a contemporary twist. It features different shades of weave, from clear geometric designs to worn away patches that all blend together beautifully to give you a soft blue rug that’ll live equally well in a contemporary or more traditional décor.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Latex backed and therefore unsuitable for rooms with underfloor heating.
- Louis De Poortere
- Care instructions
- Dry clean only
- L180 x W120 x D0.33 cm
- Floor covering collection
- 100% Cotton Chenille
- Rug Construction
- Machine woven
The Louis De Poortere philosophy is based on a simple concept - aiming to be more than just a manufacturer of rugs.
Updating their creativity as tastes change, their designers and technicians have created entire collections that are modern and accessible as well as developing bold concepts which are simple and attractive.More from Louis De Poortere
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.