Product code: 70631020
Designed and developed in the UK, the Lumie Bedbug provides all the lighting you need for your child's bedtime routine and during the night. Bedbug uses LED technology for sleep-optimised lighting that helps prepare your child for bed and minimises disruption to their natural nighttime rhythms.
When it's time for bed, choose a gradual sunset feature that will gently dim the light over 15 minutes. Bedbug has mixed LEDs to mimic the colours of a real sunset. The fading light provides a gentle transition to night and promotes your child's natural sleep response. Set the Bedbug to turn off fully at the end of the sunset, or leave the light on one of the two nightlight levels.
Bedbug is ideal for babies and young children. The optional night light offers enough light for feeding and changing and a reassuring glow when your child stirs. Bedbug provides adjustable bedroom lighting that creates a calm sleeping environment and doesn't impede melatonin production. Bedbug is recommended by parenting expert Sarah Ockwell-Smith, author of best-seller 'The Gentle Sleep Book'.
Key features include:
- Fully adjustable bedside lighting
- Low-blue light (white light with very low levels of blue) to avoid stimulation during the bedtime routine
- 15-minute sunset for a gradual transition to night
- Two sunset options: fade-to-off or fade-to-nightlight
- Non-alerting orange nightlight with two light intensity options
- Smooth and silent light control to check on your child without disturbing them
- Bulb included?
- Cable length (m)
- Can LED be replaced
- Country of Origin
- H10 x W16 x D10cm
- Energy Rating
- A to A++
- Home Product Size
- LED Type
- Integrated LED fitting
- Lifetime (Hours)
- Power Supply
- Switch type
- Table lamp type
- Daylight lamp
- Touch Control