Lumie Bodyclock Go 75 Wake Up to Daylight Light
We like it because...
it helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and combat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), with a sunrise and sunset setting; snooze function, optional alarm beep and dimmer. A great idea to make life easier.
Bodyclock Go is an alarm clock that recreates a gradual sunrise that wakes you naturally so when you open your eyes you feel awake and refreshed. Waking up like this helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels for the rest of the day. If you're not a morning person, it’s a truly bright start to the day.
You can wake up with a 20, 30 or 45 minute sunrise. And, for those who like the reassurance of an alarm, there are five wake-up sounds to choose from including Big Ben chimes and a perky dawn chorus. At the end of the day, the fading sunset is the natural way to unwind and fall asleep. Extra features include a nightlight setting.
A wake-up light like Bodyclock Go is not only a much nicer way to start the day – especially on dark, winter mornings - it can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (seasonal affective disorder).
Warning: Please note that this item is not suitable for use with CFL type energy saving bulbs.
- 20, 30 or 45 minute sunrise and sunset
- Five optional wake-up sounds (alarm beep, dawn chorus, wind chimes, drum beat, Big Ben)
- Nightlight option
- Fully dimmable display
- Dimmable lighting
- Sun ray effect
- Power failure back-up
- Clock Display
- Clock material
- Plastic and acrylics
- Clock Type
- H15 x W19 x D12cm
- Dimmable Information All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 2 years
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended Bulb - Halogen
- 28W SES Eco Halogen Candle
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 6W SES LED Candle
- Table lamp type
- Daylight lamp
- Touch Control
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy