Lumie Desklamp Touch Dimmable SAD Light
We like it because...
it creates summer levels of bright light, treating symptoms of SAD. It has a recommended usage of 60 minutes a day, which will boost concentration and restore natural energy. A great idea to make life easier.
Bright light is proven to put you in a better mood, boost alertness and help you feel more awake so it’s the ideal solution at work when you need something to help you get going again.
The Desklamp daylight lamp provides the quality of light you need to recharge your batteries and with the diffuser off, 30 minutes is all it takes. If you prefer a softer light, simply choose a lower light setting or leave the diffuser on and use it for longer.
Desklamp is powerful enough to be an effective treatment for SAD; using it every day over the autumn and winter will make a big difference to symptoms such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
The blue-enriched LEDs offer great contrast so it’s an excellent task light too. With a glossy white finish, flexible neck and touch-control light levels Desklamp offers a stylish and versatile alternative to the traditional lightbox.
- Four levels of touch-control lighting
- Removeable diffuser
- Flexible neck
- Blue-enriched white LEDs
- Excellent task light
- 10,000lux at 22cm
- Typically 30 minutes treatment at arm’s length (45-60 minutes with diffuser)
We would like to remind our customers who are medically certified as having SAD syndrome that they do not have to pay VAT on their SAD lighting products. Our Customer Services team will be happy to reimburse you following your purchase. Please call them on 03456 049 049 to discuss.
- H55 x W29 x D14cm
- Dimmable Information All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended Bulb - Halogen
- Recommended bulb - LED
- Table lamp type
- Daylight lamp
- Touch Control
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy