Lumie Brightspark SAD Light Box
We like it because...
it helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and combat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), with a sunrise and sunset setting; snooze function, optional alarm beep and dimmer. A great idea to make life easier.
Lots of bright light is proven to put you in a better mood, boost alertness and help you to feel more awake, so the Lumie Brightspark daylight lamp is ideal for use at work when the afternoon starts to drag.
When you can feel yourself slowing down, instead of getting another cup of coffee turn on Brightspark for 45 - 90 minutes. If you can’t manage it all in one go you can leave it on and grab some light relief throughout the day.
It comes in brushed aluminium with a grey trim and takes up hardly any space on your desk. The high-contrast light is excellent for reading too.
Brightspark is an excellent way to recharge your batteries at work and is also an effective treatment for SAD; using Brightspark every day over the autumn and winter will make a big difference to symptoms such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
- 10,000lux at 20cm – use at arm’s length
- Brushed aluminium
- Integral handle
- Excellent light for reading
- Bulb or LED type
- 2 x 24W daylight spectrum bulbs
- H40 x W15 x D15cm
- Dimmable Information All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Table lamp type
- Daylight lamp
- Touch Control
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy