Product code: 85541051
- Good Housekeeping Approved 2018
- Quiet Mark
The Magimix 3200XL is a powerful food processor that will mix, grate, slice, chop, whisk, knead and - thanks to its BlenderMix attachment - liquidise your ingredients.
What makes this model stand out from the previous one, is it's extra large feed tube, designed to allow large amounts of disc work to be achieved quickly and efficiently.
- 2mm slicing disc for thin slices
- 2mm grating disc for fine grating
- 4mm slicing disc for medium slices like tomatoes
- 4mm grating disc for cheese and carrots
The new Magimix blender mix attachment improves the blender function of the food processor for better soups, pancake batter, milkshakes and smoothies. The Magimix dough blade is ideal for perfect bread, while the egg whisk is good for whipped cream and fluffy meringues. And the main Sabatier stainless steel blade is perfect for purees, chopping and liquidising. All the bowls and blades are dishwasher safe.
All bowls included in the model are BPA free, giving you peace of mind over the health and safety of you and your family. Plus, with the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discretely without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
The commercial grade induction motor is guaranteed for 30 years, with an overall parts guarantee of 3 years.
- Accessories Included
- Egg whisk, mini bowl, mini blade and midi bowl
- Mini blade, main blade, dough blade,BlenderMix attachment, 2mm slicing/grating disc and 4mm slicing/grating disc, triple pusher
- Bowl Material
- BPA Free Plastic
- Country of Origin
- Diameter of Feed Tube
- Information not available
- H39.5 x W19 x D22.5 cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- 3200XL 18361UK
- Auto-adjust plus pulse
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy