Magimix Compact 3200 Food Processor, White
Add versatility and creativity to your cooking repertoire with the brilliant Magimix Compact 3200 Food Processor. With its 3 different sized bowls, the 3200 is a space saving kitchen machine that will help enhance any meal you attempt to prepare. This multifunction processor is incredibly simple to use, with a single touch all it takes to operate the unit.
The Magimix blender mix attachment improves the blender function of the food processor for better soups, pancake batter, milkshakes and smoothies. The Magimix dough blade is ideal for creating perfect bread, while the egg whisk is good for whipped cream and fluffy meringues. And the main Sabatier stainless steel blade is perfect for purees, chopping and liquidising. All the bowls and blades are dishwasher safe.
All bowls included in the model are BPA free, giving you peace of mind over the health and safety of you and your family. Plus, with the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discretely without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
The commercial grade, ultra quiet induction motor is guaranteed for 30 years, with an overall parts and accessories guarantee of 3 years.
- Accessories Included
- Egg whisk, mini bowl and midi bowl
- Mini blade, dough blade, 2mm slicing/grating disc and 4mm slicing/grating disc, BlenderMix attachment
- Bowl Material
- BPA Free Plastic
- 2.6 litres (main bowl, 2.2 litre (midi bowl), 1.2 litre (mini bowl)
- Country of Origin
- Diameter of Feed Tube
- Information not available
- H36cm x W19cm x D22cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Model name / number
- Compact 3200
- Auto and Pulse
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- 600 g bread dough, 750 g meat, 800 g carrots
- Working capacity (liquid)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget