Magimix Le Mini Plus Food Processor
For those with big ideas and small spaces, the Magimix Le Mini Plus food processor offers a sleek solution to food processing in kitchens where space is at a premium.
This powerful food processor has attachments to mix, grate, slice, chop, whisk, knead and - thanks to its BlenderMix attachment - liquidise your ingredients.
Aside from the main bowl for processing larger quantities, it has a mini bowl and blade for smaller quantities such as dips, mayonnaise or baby food. The BlenderMix attachment is great for finely blending soups, milkshakes and smoothies. All the bowls and blades are dishwasher safe.
There’s just one speed, which operates quietly at the optimum power for the job required. The Le Mini Plus is supplied with a full colour instruction and recipe book for culinary inspiration, as well as a spatula and a storage box for all the attachments.
Finally, the motor is guaranteed for 30 years, with an overall parts guarantee of 3 years for complete peace of mind.
- Accessories Included
- Main blade, Blendermix attachment, Egg whisk, 2mm reversible slicing grating disc, citrus press, mini bowl and mini blade
- Main blade, BlenderMix attachment, Egg whisk, 2mm reversible slicing/grating disc, Citrus press, Mini bowl and mini blade
- H37 x W15.5 x D21cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Le Mini Plus 18233
- Auto-adjust plus pulse
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget