Product code: 46752533
Discover scents inspired by timeless experiences and familiar but forgotten moments with 10 of Maison Margiela’s Replica fragrances.
- Flower Market combines a floral accord of Grasse rose petals, Sambac jasmine, and tuberose with cedar and moss notes to recreate the memory of walking through a bustling flower market in Paris
- Jazz Club delivers a woody, oriental, sweet, addictive scent. The balmy base, with Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Vetiver and Tobacco combine to create a melody of liquor and leather
- Beach Walk combines fresh and radiant notes of bergamot, coconut milk, lemon, pink pepper, and musk to capture the carefree bliss of a summer’s day on the beach
- Under The Lemon Trees is a combination of invigorating citruses complemented by the earthy freshness of green tea extract, coriander and woody extracts from both cedarwood and white musks
- Lazy Sunday Morning combines notes of lily of the valley, patchouli, iris, and white musk to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment - a sun-drenched morning of relaxation
- Springtime In The Park is a delicate, floral & fruity fragrance. Transport yourself to a beautiful spring afternoon
- Sailing Day is a refreshing fragrance featuring aquatic accords evocative of the sea – a perfectly fresh and uplifting unisex fragrance
- At the Barber's combines fresh, clean notes of basil, lavender, Tonka bean, and white musk to create the memory of a traditional, authentic barbershop in Madrid
- By the Fireplace combines smoky and woody accords with the subtle sweetness of chestnut to remind you of a cosy evening by the fireplace after a long day of skiing
- Whispers In The Library is a warm yet intriguing fragrance that contrasts peppery, woody notes with lighter notes of Orange Flower Petals, Vanilla and Vetiver
10 x 2ml Eau de Toilette.
- Maison Margiela
- Gift Set Type
- Fragrance Sets
- Perfume or Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
Maison Margiela is a French fashion house founded in Paris in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Iconoclast and irreverent, the Maison presents Haute Couture, women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, its contemporary line MM6, accessories, fine jewellery and fragrances.
Since 2014 the Maison thrives under the guidance of Creative Director John Galliano. He reveals a “strange new beauty”, marrying his own romantic vision with the language of the house of Margiela. In 2010, Untitled, the Maison’s first fragrance was launched, followed in 2011 by Untitled l’eau.
In July 2012, the Maison introduced the ‘Replica’ fragrance collection. This collection of 10 fragrances instantly evoke memories of images, impressions and emotions that echo the collective unconscious as well as our own personal history and inspired a collective photographic gallery #smellslikememoriesMore from Maison Margiela