0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 31337717
- Award winning.
- Help protect skin from pregnancy stretch marks.
- Volume 120ml
This award winning Tummy Rub Butter from Mama Mio is responsible for happy tummies all over the world. It’s chocked full of super- elasticising Omega-packed organic oils in an organic Shea Butter base to help protect your tummy (and boobs, hips and thighs) from pregnancy stretch marks, and give your skin super strength and elasticity to fight during the 9 month s-t-r-e-t-c-h.
The tummy rub butter will become your pregnant belly’s new best friend giving it the maximum protection to prevent stretch marks and taut itchy tummies. It’s safe during pregnancy and nursing and will help your body bounce back quicker after baby arrives.
- Organic Shea Butter - Provides a protective barrier to lock in moisture and helps build elasticity.
- Organic Sacha Inchi Oil - Derived from the Amazon rainforest and packed with Omega 3, antioxidants and amino acids.
- Organic Argan Oil - Nourishes, moisturises and improves elasticity. High in Omega 9 and 6.
- Organic Coconut Oil - Soothing, super-rich with Lauric Acid - powerful Omega.
- Organic Avocado Oil - packed with Omegas and Folic Acid, hydrates and helps skin to stretch safely.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil and Organic Olive Oil - Ideal for sensitive skin, soothes and protects, gives wonderful Omega- rich moisture.
- Organic Rosehip Fruit Oil - Rich in Omega 3 and 6 and Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E - Helps protect against stretch marks.
Use this pregnancy and nursing safe formula twice a day from above your boobs to below your bum, all the way around, throughout pregnancy and for 4 months after baby arrives.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Body Treatments
- Body care type
- Lotions & Moisturisers
- Mama Mio
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy