Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de Parfum
Glamourously indulgent. Impulsively luxurious.
Marc Jacobs Decadence is an invitation to indulge. It makes a statement with bold styling, luxurious craftsmanship and a revolutionary bottle design inspired by one of Marc’s iconic handbags.
Decadence is a luxurious sensual woody scent. The fragrance captivates with a sultry top of succulent Italian plum, golden saffron and velvety iris. The heart is a bouquet of rich Bulgarian rose that mingles with lush orris and creamy nuances of jasmine sambac. Sexy liquid amber, heady vetiver and warm papyrus woods dry down to a signature of sophisticated indulgence.
The ultimate statement maker, the decadently feminine bottle is inspired by Marc’s classic handbag shape. Rendered in a palette of rich emerald green, Decadence features an exotically textured arched python cap. A gold chain and black silky tassel finish the look.
- Top notes: Italian Plum, Iris, Saffon
- Heart notes: Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac, Orris
- Base Notes: Liquid Amber, Vetiver, Papyrus Woods
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Woody
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
In 2013, fashion designer Marc Jacobs brought his signature rule-breaking creativity to makeup with the launch of Marc Jacobs Beauty. For Marc, getting it right involves a little bit of wrong. He inspires you to push the boundaries and create your own style. Indulge in his irresistible textures, take liberties with his iconic shades, and play with his daring designs.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy