Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eye Shadow Stick, Au Revoir
Instant Dazzle. Cool Colour. Portable Luxury.
This cream eye shadow and eyeliner duo lets you experience a shimmering pop of colour in an instant. With shades that range from gleaming gemstones to glistening neutrals, this formula’s smooth, buildable coverage can be easily layered with other shades for added glimmer and drama.
It’s infused with pure Alpine snow water from the Swiss Alps to hydrate lids and to leave them with a soothing sensation, and the innovative, propel-repel pen provides effortless application without the need of a brush.
- Buildable eyeshadow coverage, easily layered with other shades for added drama
- Propel/repel pen for effortless application, no brushes needed
- Eyeshadow formulated with alpine snow water, which cools on contact to refresh and enliven tired eyes
- Twinkle Pop eyeshadow stick comes in a sleek, collectable packaging - collect them all!
- Eyeshadow shade names inspired by the captivating female characteristics in Marc's favourite films<>/li>
- As an eye shadow, apply one-to-two swipes to eye lid to achieve the desired amount of colour
- As an eyeliner, use the angled edge to apply to upper and lower lash lines
- Eyeshadow shade names inspired by the captivating female characteristics in Marc's favourite films.
- Eyeshadow Type
- Makeup Finish
In 2013, fashion designer Marc Jacobs brought his signature rule-breaking creativity to makeup with the launch of Marc Jacobs Beauty. For Marc, getting it right involves a little bit of wrong. He inspires you to push the boundaries and create your own style. Indulge in his irresistible textures, take liberties with his iconic shades, and play with his daring designs.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy