Margo Selby Tankerton Bath Sheet, Green
Product code: 60033116
Working along the green and blue colour spectrum these Margo Selby towels are easy to colour-coordinate whilst also bringing some pattern to your bathroom.
By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive while protecting and restoring the environment. Better Cotton Farmers are farmers who care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing.
This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
GSM stands for grams per square metre and is a standard measurement for the weight of a towel. A high GSM is a good indication of a thick, highly absorbent towel so at 600gsm you know these are relatively plush towels.
- Margo Selby
- Care instructions
- Machine washable. Wash similar colours together. Using too much fabric conditioner can reduce absorbency. For best results tumble dry
- Country of Origin
- 100% cotton
- Material Type
- Towel Type
- Bathroom Towel
Margo Selby is a woven-textile designer with a bold approach to creating luxurious fabrics. Her instinctive and spontaneous colour palettes are fresh and striking, yet the combinations have a complex richness which allows the products to work harmoniously within a variety of both traditional and modern environments.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.