Martick Bohemian Glass Flat Heart and Rose Crystal Necklace
A fabulous piece of fashion jewellery from Martick with their glass rose and heart necklace. Made from crystal and bohemian glass, it features a rose and heart pendant on a 45cm chain.
Perfect for glamming up your weekend outfit, it's coloured glass makes for a beautiful piece of jewellery for your collection.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Murano Glass
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Necklace Type
- Hearts & Love
Martick jewellery is a brand specialising in fashion driven jewellery designs which will sit beautifully alongside the key trends each season.
Working with silver, bohemian glass, murano glass and freshwater pearls, Martick strives to create pieces which are innovative in colour and quality and rich in history.
Materials are sourced from places are diverse as the Czech Republic and China, to ensure the collections are distinctive as well as contemporary.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy