Product code: 31542215
- Group 1
- 9-18kg or 20-40lbs, or from approximately 6 months to 4 years old.
- i-Size compliant with Isofix.
- 2 year guarantee included.
- Additional head and neck protection.
The Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl is both front and rear facing and offers a safe and convenient option for your child. Innovatively designed and comes with a range of additional features:
- Can be secured with Isofix only, for use in conjunction with the Maxi-Cosi 2way Fix Base (sold separately). It's a great follow on seat from the Maxi-Cosi Pebble. Visual and audio feedback confirms correct installation for safety and added peace of mind, and the click and go system is easy to fit and ready to go in seconds.
- Meets the higher crash testing requirements of the i-Size legislation. All i-Size seats will be Isofix compatible, reducing the chance of fitting the seat incorrectly.
- Rearward and forward facing, with plenty of growing room to allow you to keep baby rearward facing up to the recommended minimum age of 15 months. i-Size seats are designed to keep your child rearward facing for longer until your child is at least 15 months old, offering greater protection for your child in the event of an accident.
- Innovative, stay-open 5-point harness stays open to easily get the child in and out in seconds.
- Seat can recline to 4 different positions both forward and rearward facing for a high comfort level.
- Headrest and harness height adjust easily together.
- Removable and machine washable cover.
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.
All our car seats comply with current European regulations ECE R44-03 or ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4 -12 years|
Please note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Shell: wipe clean, Cover: hand wash
- H50 x W44 x D62cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Group band
- Group 1 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years on seat, 1 year on fabric
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 6 months
- Weight or height of child
- 9-18kg or 20-40lb
- i-Size car seat
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.More from Maxi-Cosi
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy