Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Plus Group 0+ and 1 Car Seat, Sparkling Grey
- Group 0+ and 1
- Birth-18kg/40lbs, or approximately up to 4 years old.
- Isofix compatible.
- 2 year guarantee.
- 360° swivelling seat.
Child safety takes a new turn with the new Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Plus. This baby to toddler car seat combines a 360° swivelling seat with state-of-the-art safety performance, by complying with the latest i-Size car seat legislation, and comes with a range of additional features:
- For convenience, the AxissFix offers easy and secure installation, using Top Tether and IsoFix connectors that lock the car seat to the body of the car. Colour indicators confirm that the seat is correctly installed, giving you complete peace of mind.
- Your toddler can travel rearward-facing up to 87cm (approximately 2 years).
- i-Size compliant with the best protection for the head and neck.
- Padded seat with angled base, providing additional leg room to keep baby in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
- Seat rotates 360° to make placing and securing your toddler into the seat easier - no need to lean over and squeeze in between the car seat and the back of the front seat. Within seconds you can buckle up your child and rotate the seat either rearward or forward-facing.
- 4 recline position in both facing directions and a comfy padded seat that can be rotated in every sitting position.
- Adjustable harness hooks and one-pull harness system, securing your little one in seconds.
- Simultaneous harness and headrest adjustment.
- Harness strap hooks, keeping the harness out of the way to make it easier to place your child in the seat.
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Care instructions
- Shell: wipe clean only; Cover: hand wash only
- H58 x W45 x D55cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Group band
- Group 1 car seat
- i-Size car seat
- Isofix Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 18kg or 40lb
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy