Until 12 June, we’re offering Interest Free Credit when you spend just £500* or more on selected nursery products including prams and car seats.
*0% APR Representative: Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend reverts to £1000 from 13 June. find out more
Product code: 31540601
- Group 0+ and 1
- Birth-18kg/40lbs, or approximately up to 4 years old.
- Isofix compatible.
- 2 year guarantee.
- 360° swivelling seat.
Child safety takes a new turn with the new Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Plus. This baby to toddler car seat combines a 360° swivelling seat with state-of-the-art safety performance, by complying with the latest i-Size car seat legislation, and comes with a range of additional features:
- For convenience, the AxissFix offers easy and secure installation, using Top Tether and IsoFix connectors that lock the car seat to the body of the car. Colour indicators confirm that the seat is correctly installed, giving you complete peace of mind.
- Your toddler can travel rearward-facing up to 87cm (approximately 2 years).
- i-Size compliant with the best protection for the head and neck.
- Padded seat with angled base, providing additional leg room to keep baby in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
- Seat rotates 360° to make placing and securing your toddler into the seat easier - no need to lean over and squeeze in between the car seat and the back of the front seat. Within seconds you can buckle up your child and rotate the seat either rearward or forward-facing.
- 4 recline position in both facing directions and a comfy padded seat that can be rotated in every sitting position.
- Adjustable harness hooks and one-pull harness system, securing your little one in seconds.
- Simultaneous harness and headrest adjustment.
- Harness strap hooks, keeping the harness out of the way to make it easier to place your child in the seat.
Please note: we advise that you check that your vehicle has a top tether anchorage point in order that this car seat can be correctly installed. The top tether anchor point is on the boot floor or the back of the seat bench. In most newer cars it’s highlighted with the top tether logo. The top tether hook of the car seat needs to be firmly attached to the hook, to secure the third ISOFIX point.
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.
All our car seats comply with current European regulations ECE R44-03 or ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4 -12 years|
Please note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Shell: wipe clean only; Cover: hand wash only
- H58 x W45 x D55cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Group band
- Group 1 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 18kg or 40lb
- i-Size car seat
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.More from Maxi-Cosi
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns