Product code: 31540113
- Group 0+.
- Birth up to 13kg/29lb or approx 12-15months.
- Isofix compatible.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Enhanced side protection system.
The CabrioFix from Maxi-Cosi is an excellent choice for safety and comfort thanks to the Side Protection System and padded head support. It can be easily clicked into a pushchair to create a flexible travel system and comes with a range of additional features:
- Can be secure with seat belt or with isofix base. Compatible with EasyFix, FamilyFix and the 2wayFix base (all sold separately).
- The head-hugger acts as a seat reducer for a newborn baby.
- The one-pull, three point harness adjustment ensures its correct tension.
- Ergonomic carrying handle.
- Removable and machine washable cover.
- UV protection hood included.
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturers website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit correctly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Shell: wipe clean only; cover: hand wash only
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Quinny, Bugaboo, iCandy and Micralite pushchairs
- H39 x W45 x D72cm
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years on seat, 1 year on fabric
- Suitable From
- Weight of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.More from Maxi-Cosi