Product code: 31540801
- Group 0+
- Suuitable for use from birth until 6 months
- 2 year instant guarantee with us, lifetime warrranty once you register with Maxi-Cosi directly (within three weeks of purchase)
- Now baby can lie flat sleep and travel for longer, in the healthiest, safest way
- Compatible with the 3wayFix base
Car seats are for travelling, carry cots are for sleeping. Newborns need to sleep as much as possible in the best possible position. That's why Maxi-Cosi invented the first R129 approved carrycot: the Jade. Thanks to its 180° flat sleeping position, babies can travel and sleep at the same time for a longer period of time in the healthiest and safest way. With the Jade, you can ease your mind and travel for longer when you take baby with you during long-distance family trips and even during the day-to-day activities, safely and without needing to wake baby up. Offering ultimate comfort for sleeping babies, Jade car cot is easy to install in the car on the 3wayFix base which provides safe ISOFIX and a convenient Slide and Go installation.
More about your car cot:
- Suitable from birth to approx 6 months (max. weight of 9kg)
- i-Size approved: developed to meet the latest ECE R129 safety standards
- Simple to click securely into place in your car, the Maxi-Cosi Jade is the first R129 compliant safety carrycot and fixes securely across the back seat of your car by simply sliding it on the 3wayFix ISOFIX car seat base (sold separately)
- As well as very securely attaching Jade to your car for safe travel, this 'Slide & Go installation' also means you can transfer your baby from stroller to car without waking them, for the easiest, and safest journeys yet
- Jade becomes a very stylish pram in just seconds with any Maxi-Cosi stroller frame
- Made with impact-absorbing material that ensures side impact protection too
- Offers 180° flat sleeping position, the safest, healthiest way for baby to sleep
- Comfortable baby-hugg inlay to safely and comfortably cocoon your baby on every journey
- 3-point harness
- Flexible travel system - attaches to any maxi-cosi stroller frame (available separately)
Why lie flat?
Experts have long recommended that lying flat is the best position for small babies to sleep in. It's crucial for your baby's body growth and brain development that they can move, stretch, and exercise their arms and legs. Carrycots and prams that provide this position on the move have long been the preferred option for newborn babies. And now, with Jade, you have the extra flexibility of using the Jade carry cot as a full lie-flat option too.
All our car seats comply with current European regulations ECE R44-03 or ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4 -12 years|
Please note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Care instructions
- Covers: machine washable
- Compatible with pushchairs
- H58 x W47.5 x D80.5cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lifetime warranty, once registered on supplier site
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.More from Maxi-Cosi
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we'd expect this to mean that you've kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy