Until 3 June, we’re offering Interest Free Credit when you spend just £500* or more on selected nursery products including prams and car seats.
*0% APR Representative: Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend reverts to £1000 from 4 June. find out more
Product code: 31543901
- Group 0+
- Birth up 13kg/29lb or approx 12-15months.
- i-Size regulated Isofix compatible.
- 2 year guarantee.
- High tech impact-absorbing side protection system.
The Pebble Plus from Maxi-Cosi is an excellent choice for safety and comfort thanks to the Side Protection System and padded head support. Suitable from birth to 12 months, this i-Size car seat is one part of the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFamily car seat safety Collection offering up to 4 years of rearward facing travel and improved head and neck protection for your child in the event of an accident. It can be easily clicked into a pushchair to create a flexible travel system and comes with a range of additional features:
- Isofix compatible - For ultimate protection and security, Maxi Cosi recommends using this car seat in combination with the 2wayFix base (sold separately) for i-Size safety and click-and-go installation right from birth. It can be followed with the 2wayPearl toddler car seat as part of the 2WayFamily Collection for a travel system to last from birth to toddler age (sold separately).
- High tech impact-absorbing side protection system at the top side wings providing extra comfort for your baby and greatly improved safety performance in a side impact collision.
- The one-pull, three point harness adjustment ensures its correct tension, and stays open for fuss-free fitting.
- Compatible with a large range of pushchairs, including Bugaboo, Quinny, Maxi Cosi, iCandy and Uppababy, when used with adaptors (sold separately).
- Memory button for easy release from your pushchair, for a smooth transition from car to pram, and back.
- Comfortable baby-hugger inlay for a tailored fit and comfort.
- The harness and headrest can be adjusted simultaneously to suit the height of your child.
- It's aeroplane approved and also has clear belt guides for securing with a 3-point belt.
- Removable and machine washable cover.
- UV protection hood included (hidden away under the lip at the top of the car seat!).
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.
- Care instructions
- Covers: machine washable
- Compatible with pushchairs
- H56 x W44 x D67cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years on seat, 1 year on fabric
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
- i-Size car seat
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.More from Maxi-Cosi
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy