Until 3 June, we’re offering Interest Free Credit when you spend just £500* or more on selected nursery products including prams and car seats.
*0% APR Representative: Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend reverts to £1000 from 4 June. find out more
Product code: 31540111
This smart black car seat from Maxi-Cosi features deep sides for extra side impact protection and a 3-point adjustable harness so baby is comfortable when strapped in.
A safe and functional car seat to tranport your newborn, this 0+ group car seat accommodates babies from birth up to 13kg (approximately birth to 12-15 months). Baby will enjoy a comfortable journey with the newborn support pillow with headhugger and the shoulder and crotch pads for added comfort.
The curved base allows you to gently rock baby in a soothing motion when you arrive at your destination and the one-pull harness allows you to easily adjust the harness for a snug fit. With convenient hooks which help to keep the harness out of the way, you can easily place baby in and out of the carrier without any hassle. Also features an ergonomic carry handle, washable cover, headhugger, integrated sun canopy for bright days.
The car seat can be fitted with a 3-point adult seatbelt or with an FamilyFix, EasyFix or EasyBase system which are sold separately.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulation ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Selected Bugaboo, Quinny, Mountain Buggy, Phil & Ted's, Silver Cross, Baby Jogger, Babyzen and John Lewis models
- L70 x W44 x H57cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24 months, 12 on fabrics
- Reclining positions
- When used with Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Isofix Base (sold separately)
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.More from Maxi-Cosi