Melissa Odabash Swarovski Crystal Initial Pendant Necklace, C
Make a thoughtful and personal gift with this sparkling initial pendant necklace from Melissa Odabash.
The pretty design comes with a classic link chain and a small letter pendant adorned with Swarovski crystals for that added touch of glamour.
Supplied in a velvet pouch.
- Length: 38cm, pendant: 0.7 x 1cm
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhodium plated alloy base metal
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Silver Toned
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Necklace Type
Melissa Odabash is the ultimate luxury holiday lifestyle brand. Her exotic, glamorous and sensual designs are must-haves for the distinguished global traveller. As a former swimwear model who lived and worked in Italy for many years, Melissa has a finely tuned sense of what women want from their jewellery: beautifully designed pieces, with timeless style and fashioned from superior materials designed to make women look and feel their best. Combinations of plated metals, Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones and fine soft materials create a unique style that can only be MO. With her continuing global success, Melissa has teamed with many high profile stars and brands creating new outlets for her ever-growing following of celebrity 'A' listers.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday