Mercury MCY1200DFBB Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Blue
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Mercury MCY1200DFBB range cooker delivers the perfect fusion of uncompromising quality, innovative design and performance. Intuitively designed with meticulous attention to detail, the blueberry blue finish and cutting edge styling add a bold statement to any kitchen. With a huge cooking area, two ovens, separate grill and stainless steel hob, hi-fi style controls, this is more than just a stunning appliance; it is the epitome of design, innovation and a true culinary experience
The mains ignition stainless steel gas hob has 5 burners - including one at 5.0kW for stir fry cooking - with cast iron pan supports. Beneath is a separate dual circuit glide out electric grill, soft-touch storage drawer and 2 side-by-side ovens – one fan, one multifunction with programmable timer. The functions of the versatile left-hand oven are:
- Fan grilling
- Fan-assisted oven
- Fan oven
- Browning element
- Base heat
Both ovens have self-cleaning catalytic liners. The cooker is height adjustable between 92 and 94.5cm to sit flush with your work surface. Requires 32 amp power supply.
Having formed a successful collaboration with internationally renowned product designers, Seymourpowell, the first Mercury range cooker was launched in 2000. All Mercury products are designed and manufactured in the UK with an almost obsessive attention to detail.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.7, 3x 3.0, 1x 5.0kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H92-94.5 x W119 x D63.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Wok burner
- Hob type
- Cast iron pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Yes - left-hand oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence