Product code: 35620171
- Breathable mesh lining allows the foot to flex naturally
- Rock plate absorbs shock and adds stability over rough terrain
- Vibram TC5 outersole provides reliable grip for a variety of outdoor surfaces
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Weight: 560g
Built for running on moderate trails, this protective shoe features shock-absorbing foam cushioning and TrailProtect™ pad for comfort on longer runs over debris and obstacles. It combines all the best features of a road runner and a hiker into one fast, protective shoe.
Merrell universally equips all their boots, shoes, trainers and sandals with a Vibram outsole. Lightweight, super grippy and longlasting, the Italian mountaineering company are called upon by Merrell due to their renowned status for designing soles with excellent traction and structured comfort. From hard-packed snow and forest floors to bare rock and loose rubble terrains, there's not a corner of the world that Vibram hasn't already conquered.
Highly abrasion and water-resistant, over 70 years of outerwear knowledge and experience have gone into this design. Built with a unique lug pattern that allows the foot to flex more naturally, the specially-designed metal shanks give you greater balance and comfort when exploring uneven terrain. Essential for any adventurer looking to explore on and off the beaten path.
- Comfort and Fit
- Flexible Sole, Underfoot Cushioning
- Fabric Features
- Antibacterial Protection, Breathable, Odour Resistant
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: synthetic textile, Sole: rubber
- Occasion Type
- Performance Running Type
- Shoe Or Boot Style
- Sports Trainers
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
- Washing Instructions
- Hand Wash Only